PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.02.2014

First snowball of 2014

Hey everyone ! Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been pretty busy working on CG projects ( The Rabbids amusement park show not to name it ) and let the place dusty ,

So I wish to all of you a very happy new year, may it be better than the last one, filled with good health, hope, love and all those good intents that are never too much. 

And as a new year comes in, and despite the lack of snow where I'm staying right now, I got some seasonal inspiration ! Enjoy it and thanks for following my work in 2013 , hope I'll make it better this year ,

This one is a bit rough but I'm starting working on an iPad + Wacom stylus combo , and stuff like Procreate .
 I must say I'm quite impressed though it's taking me some practice to handle it as easily as my usual workflow. And add some nice challenges like the  layers limited to only 7... Helps focusing on painting rather than PS tricks !Back to practicing 

Snowball ! Digital,2014


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire