PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

9.10.2011

Unlikely Duo

If you see them , don't call the police , run  .



So for now , I just avoid letting this place without serious updates and considerations ! 
Recent illustration done for fun , after 2 months lacking time to draw anything at all , keeping my hands busy on plates and meals as a waiter. Let face it I prefer keeping my hands on pencil and paper . Period.
Another picture for "P*Up!" project until I can release any real page .


By the way I'm open to any illustration commissions , and since my 2nd screen died , I'm saving up to get new stuff .






---------------------------------------------------------------
Pour l'instant j'essaye surtout de ne pas laisser  ce blog mourrir par manque d'update plus ou moins sérieuse .
En attendant après deux mois à tenir des plats et des plateaux , avec peu de temps pour illustrer , je dois bien me rendre à l'evidence : je préfère avoir les mains occupées sur des feuilles que dans les assiettes .
Voilà donc une autre image pour "P*Up!" d'ici a ce que j'arrive à sortir quelques pages ...





2 commentaires:

  1. Your artwork is beautiful! Love the way you paint and the textures you create!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. @ Brittany : Thanks a LOT ! I really love playing with texture and faking some more chalk or paper effects =)

    RépondreSupprimer